Today, AAI is proud to announce five town hall meetings that will be held next week across the state. The meetings will feature national policy experts and focus on the coming changes in the state's Medicaid program.
Policy experts will include Christie Herrera, Vice President of the Foundation for Government Accountability, and Ed Haislmaier, Senior Research Fellow in Health Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation. The panel discussions will be moderated by our very own President Dan Greenberg.
- North Little Rock: American Pie Pizza, 2:30 p.m. REGISTER HERE
- Conway: McGee Center, 7 p.m. REGISTER HERE
- Hot Springs: Brick House Grill at noon. REGISTER HERE
- Hot Springs Village: Coronado Center, 2 p.m. REGISTER HERE
- Benton: Brown's, 6:30 p.m. REGISTER HERE
We look forward to seeing you all around the state!